The Lebanese Ministry of Health said that at least three people were killed and seven were injured in an Israeli air strike south of Beirut on Tuesday morning.

The Israeli army said in a statement that it attacked the Hezbollah militant “that he recently directed Hamas agents and helped them.”

The attack took place a few days after the previous attack Israel To the suburbs in the south of the Lebanese capital, the stronghold of Hezbollah known as Dahiya.

There was no immediate statement to God’s goal on the identity of the goal.

Lebanese President Joseph Aoun condemned the last Israeli air strike on Tuesday, describing it as a “dangerous warning” that indicates deliberate intentions against Lebanon.

Aoun said that Israel’s “aggression” requires Lebanon to intensify the diplomatic scope and mobilize international allies to support the country’s total sovereignty.

The Lebanese Prime Minister also condemned the Israeli attack, and said it was a flagrant violation of the United Nations Resolution 1701 and the ceasefire agreement.

Nawaf said he closely monitored the consequences of the coordination attack with the defense and the interior ministers.

A Reuters correspondent immediately said that the attack had damaged three floors in a suburb building south of Beirut.

The glass on the floors below was intact, indicating a targeted attack. The ambulances were at the scene to save the victims.

There was no warning against the evacuation issued to the area before the attack, then the families fled to other parts of Beirut, according to the witnesses.

The ceasefire agreement in November was boycotted last year and decided that southern Lebanon was free from Hezbollah fighters and its weapons, which were sent to the Lebanese forces to the area and that the Israeli land forces withdrew from the area. Both sides are accused of not fully compliance with the conditions.

The US truce appeared to be increasingly brittle. Israel It delayed a withdrawal of a promise from the forces in January and said that the missiles fired from Lebanon were intercepted in March, which led him to Bombard’s goals in the suburbs in South And in southern Lebanon.

Hezbollah, with the support of Iran, denied any involvement in missile footage.

The US State Department said on Tuesday that Israel was defending missile attacks from Lebanon and that Washington blamed “terrorists” for the resumption of hostilities.

“I resumed the fighting because the terrorists fired rockets against Israel, Lebanon,” said a spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in an email, adding that Washington supported Israel’s response.

The Israeli conflict, which led to the death of thousands, caused the Gaza war in 2023, when Hezbollah began firing rockets against Israeli military positions to support the ally group, Hamas.

The Gaza war, where the Palestinian health authorities say that more than 50,000 people were killed, when gunmen attacked Hamas on October 7, 2023, killing 1,200 people and about 250 hostages, according to an Israeli charge.

Story Credit

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here