A variety of issues were discussed at a press conference on Thursday morning by President Claudia Shinbam, in which the brutal Tucidit’s case (View the latest report of MND) And the latest world happiness report (See our article here).
Cuban doctors in Mexico have also asked questions about the implementation of garbage food on the agenda of schools and USA.
Cuba doctors do not work from Mexican, Shinebam says
Responding to the question of the government’s hiring of doctors from Cuba, Shinbam said, “It is important for people to know that Mexican does not change doctors.”
In 2022, Mexico’s medical community rejected the federal government’s plan to hire about 500 Cuba doctors.
Nevertheless, The government continued to bring Cuba doctors to Mexico In the subsequent years.
Shinepham said that Cuban doctors were hired to take special positions in some parts of the country that did not want to go to Mexican.
No matter how many recruitment processes are carried out, he said, “There are no Mexican doctors who want to go to these places. Many of them are in the most isolated places,” he said.

George Alcosar Said in 2022 He said that doctors cited the unsafe tragedy as the main reason why the country did not want to work in rural areas, but that they were not interested in living in distant areas.
“They forget … the right patients should attend wherever they are,” Alkosher said.
Despite the previous Rather claims of claimsShinebam said that in some special medical fields, Mexico had a shortage of doctors.
“We have already talked about why there are no experts in Mexico – because for many years, the entire new liberal period (previous governments) has shut down the opportunity for specialist doctors,” he said.
“Until 2019 or 2020 (former) President Lopez Oprador has doubled the training (opportunities) for specialist doctors,” Shinbam said when he presented a map to support his point.
He also expressed his praise for Cuban doctors in Mexico, and told reporters that they had seen him during his week trips to various parts of the country.

Sheinbam said they had seen the “people’s gratitude”.
Prohibit junk food in schools to practice this month
A reporter noted that the ban on selling garbage in schools The Ministry of Public Education announced last October It is scheduled to come into effect from March 29 (though that day is a Saturday).
“How would you monitor the compliance with this rule?” The reporter asked the president.
Shinbam told the Deputy Minister of Education, Noim Jurez Perez, that the Ministry of Education “already working with school supervisors” to ensure that he complied with education.
“… they are our most direct eyes. We will use their support and need, they are our supervisors,” he said.

Jurez also said that food vendors in schools will receive training on “products” and “unable to sell”.
“… Sellers have already guided the preparation of some recipe books (and) products,” he added.
“… what we want is to offer options than a limit. It is about what healthy options can be provided in schools,” said Jurez.
According to the rules published in the government’s official gazette in late last year, the food provided in schools must be complied with The limit of needsThey are natural appearance or low -processed and they are cooked with low amounts of oil (if needed).
Reform “seeks to shift the child’s eating habits from an unhealthy Mexican staples, including Chilagules, Basket tacos And Cassadillas, “Mexico News Daily said in October.” It is advisable not to provide students with this kind of food at the school restaurant. “
Schools that do not comply with the rules will be fined up to 5,450 Pesos (US $ 270).

Mexico is trying to avoid additional US charges
Shinbam said that the government is still waiting to see how Mexico will be affected by mutual fees that the US wants to impose imports from all its business partners on April 2.
“We are always seeking a contract. Mexico is as affected as much as possible,” he said.
“Otherwise, we have a plan, and we will talk about what it means,” Shinbam said, “He has expressed his hope that Mexico will avoid mutual fees because it does not tax on most from the US.
“We are always going to look for a conversation (with the United States) and (USMCA trade) contract, which helps Mexico much, but a lot of the US,” he said.
The US imposed 25% of all imports from Mexico on March 4But after two days U.SMCA raised duties on closed goods. Last week, The United States imposed 25% fees on all steel and aluminum importsIncluding people from Mexico.
Economic Minister Marcello Ebert Thursday traveled to Washington DC For high -cost negotiations with US officials.
Mexico News Daily Chief Employee Writer Peter Davis ((Email protected))