At his press conference on her Monday morning, Claudia Sheinbam read a report announcing that he was going to Mexico Missing people “problem” The Mexican government is a “national priority”.
He assured that “there will be no punishment” Teuchitlan case Related Snitations with 200 pairs of shoes of burnt man And reject other personal items in an asset in the state of Jalisco.
At the end of his press conference, Shinebam signed a decree that approved A constitutional reform It prohibits the growth of genetically modified corn in Mexico. Congress approved the reform At the beginning of this year.
In addition to underlined ”Six immediate activities against the abducted crime“The president signed the above order and responded to reporters’ questions on various topics.
It Mainnera The report focuses on the three questions on the topics of those topics: Hacking President Shinbam’s cell phone, constructing an additional part of the US border wall, and the recent punishment and sentence of the sister of Sachitl Kelwes Ruis.
Shinbom’s cell phone and email account were hacked
A reporter asked the president about the New York Times report and said that his cell phone was hacked soon Mexico handed 29 drug Cartel statistics to the United States on February 27.
“Immediately after being handed over, Mrs. Shinbam’s cell phone was hacked. According to many who are well aware of the matter,” Times reported last Friday Without providing additional details.
Sheinbam confirmed that his phone had been hacked on Monday morning, but it was an old phone, and he no longer used communication, which is “very personal” in nature.
He also said that he was hacked by the Open Yahoo Mail Account several years ago. Shinbam said he did not know who gave information about telephone hacking to New York Times.
He said Apple had “promptly” to “immediately” to the government’s digital transformation company about hacking a cell phone.

“Now, which phone is this? (2024 Presidential Election) Do you remember my phone number came out during the campaign? This is my number, something I still hold, a number that everyone knows, ”Sheinbam said.
The current Kampech Governor Lata Sanzorus gave a “phone number” and a phone in 2008 “Los Adeleidas” Oil Anti -Movement As a result she has a certain “affection”.
At the time, Shinbam told him that he had a prepaid cell phone plan.
“I later worked in Uam … and the debt got out of the debt … then people couldn’t call me,” the president said, referring to his days as an educator at the National Autonomous University.
“So Lada, the then Senator, told me: ‘I am going to give you this phone. I am going to pay for it. So you don’t have that problem.”
“Then I turned it into mine. Lata did not pay for it anymore. I put it in my name about three years later,” Sheinbam said.
The President said that in 2015, Mexico City was elected as the mayor of Talban’s Talban and was sworn in as mayor of the capital in 2018.
“A lot of people have that phone number … but this is a telephone that no longer used for my personal communication,” Shinbam said.
He said he wanted to keep the number “to communicate with the people” – that is, her supporters and other members – and noted that he only responded to the “demands”, “every time”.

“That’s the phone they hacked,” Shinebam added.
“… Who hacked it? We don’t know. They are investigating and it is difficult to know, ”he said.
As for his hacked email account, Shinbam said he was the first to open the “first email account”.
He said his Yahoo email address was “very, very old” and a lot of people have it.
Shinbam stressed that “all the government’s internet security conditions and all the rest are with the official email account.
“There is another phone number now that I am not going to say here for obvious reasons,” he added.
Based on Shinbam’s comments on Monday, it seems that hackers have not been able to obtain any important information about the current president and the central government’s actions, debates and actions.
‘We don’t agree with the wall’
A reporter noted that the US Domestic Security Secretary Christie Noim Have been notified The “seven new mile construction” will be added to the wall on the border between the US and Mexico.
Customs and Border Protection In a statement On Saturday, “Granite Construction Co. (US) in the second term of President Trump (US) (US) has given 70,285,846 to build a seven -mile new border wall at Texas’s Hitalco County.”

As for the announcement, Shinbam told reporters, “You know, we don’t agree with the wall.”
“We do not believe that it (illegal immigration and drug trafficking) solves the problem,” he said.
“I remember the conversation with President Trump on one occasion (former) President Lopez Oberator. He talked about it here Mainnera.
“… The best way to move to the migration, to go to the reasons, to invest… in places … there are those who need to leave the need. It will always be our opinion, ”he said.
“We have always said that it is better to build bridges than walls,” she added.
Shinepam refuses to comment on the president’s sister’s sister’s case
A reporter noted that the 2024 presidential candidate was the sister Xáchitl gálvez ruiz Was 89 years in prison for kidnapping and other crimes.
The reporter noted that Jacqueline was Malinelie Golwes Ruis Agreed He used his sister’s name to “attract the kidnappers” and asked the president if there is any opinion on the matter.
Sheinbam replied that she did not want to comment on the woman’s sister -related case He defeated the presidential election last year.
“Whoever committed the crime should be held responsible and punished. That’s what I say,” she said.
Mexico News Daily Chief Employee Writer Peter Davis ((Email protected))
(Tagstotranslate) Claudia Sheinbaum (T) Mannera (T) Sheinbaum Phone Hacking (T) Teuchitlán Case (T) US Border Wall (T) Xóchitl Gálvez
Story Credit