In the south of Gaza Strip, Israeli attacks died early on Sunday morning, including Hamas’s top political leader and many women and children.

Advertisement

The Israeli military has ordered the evacuation of part of the city RafaAfter the attacks of Israeli Security forces (Foreign Direct Investment) on Egypt’s border Will kill at least 19 people in GazaIncluding Hamas’s top leader.

Israeli forces said they were acting soon against the militants in the Rafa’s Dell al-Raba area, and were already extremely destroyed, and They ordered them to leave the population foot A comprehensive part of the pathetic propaganda shops is a way to the mawasi. It is not clear whether this directive refers to a new terrain function. Israel launched a major attack in Rafa in MayWhen he conquered a strategic corridor and a major border crossing on the border of Egypt.

You can see that the Palestinians are walking on a dirty road and carrying their belongings on their hands, which is a continuous scene in a battle, which has forced Gaza’s majority EscapOften several times.

Local journalist Mustafa Gaber, a local journalist who abandoned Del al-Salsals with his family, said, “This is a fireplace.” In the video call, he said Hundreds of people fled when the nearby tanks and drone fire echoed. “We have been injured. The situation is very difficult,” he said.

Colonel Avichi Attere, Israeli military spokesman In Arabic, Had previously warned people to flee. “Tel al-Soult is a living in camps, shops or homes or in any other way,” he said in a statement.

Hamas said so In the wrong purdahHis political bureau and the Palestinian parliamentarian, He died in the attack in Mawasi In it, his wife died. He was a well -known member of the political wing of the group in Barda, and he gave interviews with the media for many years.

Meanwhile, the Rebels Yemen Hudis, supported by Iran and Hamas allies, They started another missile against IsraelSound attack sirens. He said the Israeli military had stopped the material and had no report on the victims or the damage.

Two families of the dead in southern Gaza

Two hospitals in southern Gaza reported that they had received 17 bodies As a result of the previous night’s attacks, including many Women and children. Hamas officer in this figure is not his wife.

The European Hospital reported that there were five children and their parents, who died in the attack on John Younis. Another family – two women and their parents – died in another attack against the southern city. Kuwait Hospital said that a woman’s bodies and a child were dead in another attack.

Palestinian Red Crescent Emergency Service announced it Israeli forces prevented from responding to their ambulance attacks In Rafa and many of his Doctors They were the result Wounded. The Israeli military did not immediately comment.

Israel finished his fire with Hamas Last week, he began to surprise the wave of air strikes that killed hundreds of Palestinians throughout the area. The Hoodis resumed their attacks Against Israel, despite the recent past, presents them as an act of unity with the Palestinians American attack Against the Yemeni rebels.

Israeli attacks are on the wreckage of high fire

The excessive fire that came into effect in January, which ended 15 months of hard fighting, which was raised by Hamas on October 7, 2023. Twenty -five people Hostage There were Israelis and another eight bodies Was released In exchange for hundreds of Palestinian prisoners, Israeli forces retired to a buffer, which Hundreds of thousands of people allowed to return to the left of their homesAnd a Increased humanitarian aid.

At the beginning of February, the parties will begin negotiations on the next stage of the fight, which will be released to the remaining 59 hostages – of which 35 are believed to have died – and in exchange for Palestinian prisoners, more prolonged fire and Israeli withdrawal.

Conversations did not start, and Israel withdrew from the high fire agreement After Hamas rejected the plans of Israel and the United States to release additional hostages before conversations about lasting fighting.

Are suffering from the beginning of statistics and hostility

Las Hamas militants killed about 1,200 peopleOften the public took 251 people in the October 7 attack. Most captive have been released by high fire or other contracts, while Israeli forces rescued eight alive and recovered dozens of bodies.

Advertisement

Israeli attack killed at least 49,747 Palestinians. Israel claims to have killed about 20,000 militantsWithout providing evidence.

This attack has been destroyed in large parts of Gaza and its peak He has been displaced About 90%of the population. Israel closed the territory of two million Palestinians to provide food, fuel and medicines And other products previously to press Hamas to change the higher fire contract.

.

Story Credit

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here