The frustrated attack met with Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammed Mustafa with the western banks of the Israeli and European diplomatic leader, Gaja Kallas.

Advertisement

Israeli army stopped on Monday Missile Launched From Yemen about JerusalemIt sounded anti -anti -sirens and caused explosions about the city. Israeli officials claimed that the missile had arrived Yemen Hudis rebelsMany long -renged missiles from the place of being filmed in recent days After resuppling the war in Gaza By Israeli forces. Hoodis insurgents did not immediately claim the creation of the attack.

The frustrated attack occurred European diplomatic leader Gaja KallasVisited Jerulalan and He met with Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammed Mustafa on MondayOn the west bank. Kallas, who met with Israeli and Palestinian authorities, sent the EU message, saying that this constituency said, “This constituency firmly opposes the war,” which “causes a horrific and unacceptable life in Gaza.”

European Union insists on re -starting negotiations in Gaza

“My messages are very clear here during my visit. Hamas Release all the hostages. Israel should be fully redeemed Humanitarian aid to Gaza The talks should be resumed, ”he said at a press conference with Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammed Mustafa in the western city of Kallas western city.

“We cannot be silent before the graves Violations of international law And the rights of the Palestinian people, ”said Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammed Mustafa.

According to the Ministry of Health of Gaza, they are already high 50,000 Palestinians who diedIn the battle between Israel and HamasThe number of victims was added to the number of victims after the re -enactment of Israel’s hostility last week. Israel blames Hamas Refuse to release the remaining hostages The The first phase of the high fire agreement.

In a tweet of the X Network, Kia Kallas said: “Now priority The fire begins again and the humanitarian aid returns to Gaza. Our Jubam Mission in Rafa is ready to resume its monitoring tasks as Rafa crosses Rafa.

Alto fire negotiations are in the air

More than a year of conflict ended in Hamas’s attack against Israel’s fire in January October 7, 2023In which the militants killed some 1.200 personsOften civilians, more and more 251. Most hostages were released in the first phase of a high fire.

Most hostages were released during the first months of Gaza’s war, some 25 Palestinian prisoners exchanged for Israeli hostages Another eight bodies in the January Truce Contract. Israeli forces allowed hundreds of thousands of people to return to their homes in Gaza.

The parties must start negotiations at the beginning of February About the next stage of the high fire. However, those conversations were asked to publish Hamas The remaining hostages in exchange for more Palestinian prisonersHigh permanent fire and Israel’s exit, never started. It is believed that 35 of those hostages have died.

.

Story Credit

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here