At least 100 Palestinians died Palestinian medical officials say that on Thursday, 27 of them or more refugees are in the north of the Israeli air strikes across Gaza. Attacks occur at the time of Israel He intensifies his attack in his announcement that he was a campaign to increase the pressure on Hamas, and, in the end, Exit the group based on Gaza.
The bodies of 14 children and five women were rescued from school Dafa neighborhoodIn Gaza. The number of deaths may continue to increaseJahar al-Vahidi, directed by Hamas, a spokesman for the Gaza Health Ministry, as some of the 70 injured were injured. It says that More than those who live in Gaza They died in attacks against homes in the neighborhood of Shejaya, citing records of Al-Ahli Hospital.
Israeli army He says he attacked a “Hamas Command and Control Center” in the city of Gaza and has taken steps to reduce civil victims. The same reason was used, Hamas attacked the militants in the “control and control center”, To attack the United Nations Building Used as shelter a day ago, killing at least 17 people.
Hamas condemned the attack on school Describes the “brutal assassination of innocent civilians.” ITF claims that they have attacked more than 600 objectives in Gaza and killed more than 250 agents of Hamas, in which the military section 12 high positions and Polytbaran Hamas, the fight resumed on March 18.
Israel has been released Excretion orders to residents In some parts of Northern Gaza, he warned that the public was planning to go west and south, and warned that she was planning to “work with intense strength in their area”. Many Palestinians in accordance with compulsory discharge notifications They made it on their feet, some took their belongings to the back, while others used the cars that were thrown by donkeys.
“My wife and me Tour only one kilometer of walking for three hours“72 -year -old Mohammed Ermana said that the couple said. “Now I am looking for shelters every hourNot every day, “he said.
Israel has issued major discharge orders in some parts of Northern Gaza before planned land operations. According to the UN Humanitarian Aid OfficeAbout 280,000 Palestinians have been displaced since the fire was completed with Israel Hamas last month.
New ones Discharge orders One day after senior government officials announced it Israel is going to take large parts of Palestinian territory Install a new security corridor thereby.
Press Hamas, Israel has imposed food blockadeFuel and humanitarian aid of a month, which has caused a lack of severe materials in the public, a trick that human rights groups consider War crime.
Hospital managers said on Thursday that at least 55 people were killed in the Gaza area overnight. In the south, John YunnisOfficials said the bodies of 14 people were taken to Nasser Hospital, nine of them belonged to the same family. There were five children and four women.
The bodies of 19 people, including five children, including one to seven years old and a pregnant woman, have been transferred to a nearby European Hospital near John Younis, hospital officials said. The attacks occurred when the Israeli army promised to investigate Independent from the action of March 23, where their forces fired against ambulances in southern Gaza.
The UN Officials claim that 15 doctors and Palestinian emergency workers have diedAnd their bodies and ambulances were buried in a common grave by Israeli soldiers. The Israeli army initially said the ambulances operated undoubtedly and nine militants were dead. He said the investigation would be in charge of Expert element “Responsible for examining exceptional events” during the war.
UN Human Rights Leader Volcker Turk quoted an attack on ambulance and warned Israel on Thursday that Israel’s “high and growing risk” War crimes in Gaza.
October 7, 2023, Hamas launched an attack to the south of Israel, in which they died About 1,200 people and more than 250 were taken hostage. Israel responded with a war against Hamas and promised to destroy the group to confirm it A similar attack in the future.