The Trump government issued a warning to China on Tuesday after the nation said it had launched military exercises around Taiwan. The White House said it repeats “our opposition to any unilateral attempts to change the current situation by force or coercion.”
“The National Security Council informed me about this morning, and they said that the president emphasizes the importance of preserving peace in the Strait of Taiwan, which encourages a peaceful solution to these issues through distress, and reiterated our opposition to any conference during the conference during the conference during the press conference during The Presctive during the press conference during The Press. Conference. On Tuesday.
“This is directly from the National Security Adviser,” she added.
like CNN I mentioned last Tuesday, the last of which is Chinese military training They spoke while Taiwan notes President Donald Trump, who has been transferring Washington’s global relations with his foreign trade policy “America first”, as he got rid of contracts from Europe and pressure the Asian allies for a long time and partners to pay more for American protection.
Exercises are also done while Defense Minister Beit Higseth traveled to the region last week, as he promised to strengthen the American military alliance with the Philippines to “restore the expulsion” to combat the “aggression of China” in the Indian and Pacific region, describing Japan as “an unbearable partner to prove Chinese aggression.”
During a meeting with his government in February, Trump did not commit to saying whether his administration would work to prevent China took Taiwan by force.
Trump said at that time: “I never comment on that – I do not comment anything, because I do not want to put myself in this position,” Trump said at that time.