Advertisement

Pentagon spokesman Sean Barnell announced on Tuesday USS Carl Vinson’s flight carriers travel to the Middle East At the request of the United States Defense Secretary, Harry S. Join Truman. In his statement, the Pentagon spokesman has not given any clues to the right time for flight tanks to the Middle East, which has been used in the Pacific and Indian Ocean in recent weeks.

At the request of the US Defense Secretary, his country’s military skills in the Middle East It was strengthened by sending more military aircraft. In this case, he does not mention the type of altered US military aircraft or its new location.

Despite this, the Reuters News Agency said in a statement that it quotes US officials At least six B -2 bombers flew to Diego Carcia IslandIn the Indian Ocean, last week. Earlier, the use of several B -2 bombers on the island of Diego Garcia was reported by the United States and the United Kingdom.

The site of Diego Garcia is located at the Sakos Islands located in the Indian Ocean About 3,800 kilometers from Iran. Bombers with radar evasion technology, are capable of transportation Attack of Iran’s nuclear projectAccording to the Reuters News Agency, in its report, quoted experts.

Estimated as the number of B -2 bombers in the US Army This is 20. A Pentagonist spokesman in his statement: “If they will go or threaten American employees and interests in their allied forces, the US will take decisive measures Protect his people“.

Iran’s Foreign Minister: “In principle, there is no military way”

US President Donald Trump warned that he had already faced secondary fees “bombing” on Saturday If Tehran has not reached an agreement with Washington About its nuclear project. Iranian leader Ali Jameni also said that during the prayer of Eid al-Pitrin in Tehran on Monday, Iran would affect the “hard mutual blow” if Iran attacks.

Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araki said, “In the past, diplomatic commitment has proved its performance and It can still workBut basically there is no military way, too short to be clear to everyone A military solution“.

“Dear failures in our region, which cost more than $ 7,000 million (6,447 million euros) For previous US administrations, they reveal enough, “he said. The Iran’s Foreign Minister refers to the 2015 nuclear deal:“ I will again insist that it will not try to create or receive a nuclear weapon. “

(Taxotronslate) Iranian Army (D) Middle East (D) Bombing

Story Credit

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here