Ukrainian officials say Russia has introduced 111 drones in the night attack against Ukraine.
In a night attack from Saturday to Sunday, Russia has introduced 111 drones about UkraineCauses the death of two persons The eastern city of JerkovAccording to the authorities. The city has been killed almost everyday attacks.
The Ukrainian Air Force announced the demolition of 65 drones, while the disappearance of 35 radar was probably due to electronic interference. The victims were added A 67 -a -man and 70th woman.
A shopping center, several apartments block and a military hospital were reached by attacks. Ukraine’s public servants found an attack “Intentionally and selected bombing“, Indicates that the victims were injured.
Jelenski night talk
According to the Ukrainian government and military inspectors, Russian forces are ready to start A new military attack in the coming weeks Increase pressure on Ukraine and strengthen the Kremlin’s negotiation position High fire conversations.
During a night speech, Ukrainian President Volodimir Jelenski announced: “Today I talked about the situation with Chief Commander Olexander Sirki. To prevent the resident’s progress towards the parts of Sumi and Jergo“.
Russia demolish six Ukrainian drones
On Sunday, Russia said there was their airspace systems Six Ukrainian drones. A day ago, Russia issued a statement in which he said that he had taken settlements in the regions Donetsk Y SaporiaAs well as a small border village called Vesselovka in the Sumi region.
Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday that Ukrainian drones were repeatedly attacked Energy infrastructure in Belgorot’s Russian region On the last day, damaging several transformers, cutting down high voltage lines More than 9,000 houses without electricity. Ukraine has not yet responded to the allegation.
The Defense Ministry has previously accused Ukraine of Ukraine To use drones and other weapons Hit Russian energy facilities. However, on Friday, Ukraine described the Russian Defense Ministry’s announcement as false.