Federal and local officials in Mexico were involved in damage control mode from last week’s horrific discovery by a civilian search group at a Cartel training site in Jalsco.

Reference The discovery of an underground burntTitle messages around the world this week refer to the farm A “erasing camp” And a “The site of the explicit mass murder.” The reform newspaper even named it “Ashwits of Mexico.”

On Friday, President Claudia Shinbam confirmed that the case would be accepted by the Federal Attorney General’s Office (FGR). It came a day after he demanded that Jallisco officials should publish a full report on the farm, which was first discovered last September.

“Before we go to the results, it is mandatory for us to conduct a full inquiry,” he said, adding that the FGR would submit a report next week. Sheinbam also announced the urgency of the expedited judgment through “a pair of photos and assumptions”.

On Wednesday, Jalisco Governor Pablo Lemus Shinbam met members of the Defense Cabinet, In a social media post His administration agreed to “joint action” with the federal government.

Lemus, who had been in office for only three months, quickly withdraws himself from his predecessor, Enrik Alphabaro, was the governor when he was found on the farm. Both are members of the Opposition Moovemianando Chiudadano Party.

A few months after a volunteer search joint, federal officials invented the site, the alarm sounded in the burial of Isakurre farm in Techitlan. (Financial Dell Estado de Jalsco/Quartoskoro)

Lemus said that no matter who the culprits were considered “free of free or by the commission,” he said.

Alpha’s social media accounts have been bombed With questions and allegations since the news was broken.

The National Guard was invented on the farm in Tucidlan, which is located 60 km (37 miles) west of the state capital, Quadalajara, but the site was not protected even after a inspection of the state prosecutor’s office. Officials did not report any discovery, the investigation was silent.

On March 5, Jalisco Search Warriors, a group of citizens looking for missing relatives, visited the place at a tip. They got access by opening the unopened gate.

Search Warriors Chairman Indira Navaro, accusing Alphabaro of “trying to hide this kind of situation or discovery,” he asked that state investigators could have failed to find “only using the choice, shovel and metal bar” with technology and training.

According to government data, there are over 120,000 missing people in Mexico.

With reports from DayOvarian WestOvarian Los Angeles Times And Infoba

(Tagstotranslate) Cartel Violence (T) Cjng (T) Disappearances in Mexico (T) Extermination Camp (T) JalISCO (T) Missing Persons (T) Teuchitlán Case

Story Credit

Previous articleTexas measles eruptions spread to Siva
Next articleAmazon in the center of the Pope: 12 milestones of his bonfigate
Anthony
Anthony is a certified life coach and motivational speaker with over 05 years of experience helping individuals build unshakable confidence. Their passion for guiding others toward their true potential stems from personal experiences and a deep understanding of the challenges that can hinder self-belief. Through inspiring stories, practical tips, and a compassionate approach, Anthony empowers people to overcome self-doubt and embrace their inner strength.Expertise: Confidence coaching Self-esteem building Motivational speaking Personal development

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here