An Israeli air strike in southern Gaza killed a political leader in Hamas, Salah Barduel, on Sunday (23), according to the armed group, while the Palestinian authorities estimated the number of deaths in about 18 months of conflict in more than 50,000.
After two months of relative calm in the war, Gaza residents escape again to save their lives after Israel has effectively abandoned the ceasefire, as they launched a new air campaign and a new floor on Tuesday (18) against Hamas.
The explosions were echoed all over the north, the city center and southern Gaza early on Sunday (23), while Israeli aircraft reached various targets in these areas, while witnesses said that he climbed the attacks that started earlier this week.
At least 30 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli attacks on his Rafah and Khan Yunis so far, according to health officials.
Among the dead are three municipal officials, the doctors said.
Hamas said that the air strike in Khan Yice killed Barduel and his wife. The Israeli authorities did not comment immediately.
Bardeil was a member of the Hamas decision -making body, the political office, and held positions such as the Hamas delegation to the indirect calm with Israel in 2009 and led the media office in the group in 2005.
“His blood, with his wife and his witness, will continue to feed the battle for liberation and independence,” the group announced.
S. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu He spoke repeatedly that the main goal of the war is to destroy Hamas as a military and government entity.
He commented that the goal of the new campaign is to force the group to present the remaining hostages.
Israel launched its initial attack on Gaza after Hamas fighters stormed in southern Israel on October 7, 2023, killing 1,200 people and carrying out more than 250 hostages, according to Israeli.
S. Hamas accused Israel of violating the conditions for a ceasefire From January, he refused to start negotiations to the end of the war and withdraw their forces in Gaza.
But Hamas commented that I am still ready to negotiate I was studying proposals for the “bridge” of US President Donald Trump, Steve Whitchov.
The Ministry of Health said in a statement on Sunday (23) that at least 50,021 Palestinians were killed and 113274 were wounded since the beginning of the war, the Ministry of Health said in a statement on Sunday (23).
Civil removal in the fighting area
Israeli military spokesman Avichai Adri issued an alert to withdraw on the social network X to the residents of Tal Al -Sultan neighborhood in the west of Rafah in the south of the path.
The army later reported that the forces surrounded the Sultan with the dismantling of “terrorist infrastructure sites and the elimination of terrorists in the region” in order to enhance control and expand the security zone in southern Gaza.
He said that the soldiers allowed the removal of civilians from the fighting area through organized roads for their safety.
Dozens of families left their homes in Tel Al -Sultan in the north to Khan Yais, some of them on foot, while others carried their property and children in the vehicles that are withdrawn by donkeys and Riquixás.
Abu Khaled, a resident of Rafah, said: “When the ceasefire began, we went back to the construction of tents near the ruins of our homes, and they dreamed that they would be building them soon,” said Abu Khaled, a resident of Rafah.
“Are we now carried out under the fire for the tenth time, when will we rest? When will there be peace in this city?”
The Palestinian Civil Emergency Service said that 50,000 people were arrested in Rafah after they were surprised by the Israeli army’s attack in their areas, and they warned that their lives and the lives of the rescue teams were in danger.
The Palestinian and international authorities also warned of the return of the dangers of hunger in the pocket.
“Every day without food is approaching Gaza from a severe crisis of hunger. Preventing assistance is a collective penalty for Gaza: the vast majority of its residents consist of children, women and ordinary men.”
On March 2, Israel prevented the entry of goods in Gaza and the advisor to foreign policy in Netanyahu, Ober Falk, accused Hamas of receiving assistance for his own use, an accusation that Hamas had previously denied.