USA It was deported To a controversial Venezuelan influence, famous in social networks for communication Embrace homes and benefit from the systemOn Friday, the Venezuelan Interior Minister, Diosado Capello, confirmed when receiving a new trip with a expulsion.

Lionel Moreno, known as “Leito”, was about 20,000 followers on Instagram and more than 30,000 in Tiktok, as it was shown with a handful of dollars.

Yes, he came in the list of those who came there -on the trip -“Capello said when confirming the deportation of the effect.

We recommend you: Trump deportation is limited.

In the last videos, before they were Arrest As for the United States Immigration and Customs Service (ICE) in 2024, he said he had received “threats to strong people” and also claimed to publish his daughter’s face.

“They will wait for my fall, and they will not achieve it,” he said.

The Leito official stopped “publishing content on social networks in the middle of last year, and among the most virus videos most highlighted that he made by invading homes and having children in the United States to obtain benefits from the government.

He also provided lessons on how to steal in supermarkets.

Capello said: “His campaign was in the world of being criminals,” Capello said. From the first moment he had to obtain special security (…) because the colleagues who came. ”

Early in the morning of Friday, they arrived in Caracas 178 deportation of Venezuelan From the United States, as part of the restoration of deportations agreed with Washington after a month of comment.

Venezuela and the United States, with broken holidays since 2019, have been accused of boycotting the deportation agreement reached in January.

In total, Venezuela received 743 deportees From the United States.

Washington has accused many Venezuelan immigrants of belonging to the horrific band on the Arajoa train, but Caracas says he has not yet received a “single member” in the gang.

Declaration of homes inside me

EM 2024 The official influencer Leito made a call for homes in the United States, which caused anxiety between the authorities and citizens.

During a live broadcast, Leito said, “PThe abandoned browser They are opportunities for people to benefit from, “inciting their followers to enter the unemployed housing.

The letter, which was published on her millions of followers, caused a quick reaction from the American authorities.

A spokesman for the Ministry of National Security said: “These types of irresponsible data can be incited to illegal actions and put both those who are trying to enter and owners at risk,” said a spokesman for the Ministry of National Security.

The Federal Investigation Office (FBI) also issued a statement warning that any attempt to invade or Illegal occupation The characteristics will be severely punished.

“The invasion of private property is a serious crime and will not be tolerated under any circumstances,” the statement said.

We recommend: Venezuela: “Crime against Humanity” is sending migrants to a agent prison.

The Leito official, known for his controversial views and data, defended his position, claiming that “housing is right and no one should live in the street when there are empty homes.” However, he condemned his words from community leaders and organizations that enhance legal solutions Housing crisis.

The authorities urged the residents not to follow these calls and report any suspicious activity related to the invasions of characteristics.

With AFP information.

Orp

(Tagstotranslate) Reporting (T) official fees (T) deportation (T) (T) venezuela (T) United States (T) invasion (T) homes (T) ICE (T) Crime properties (T) crime.

Story Credit

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here