Victory Vibes | Inspiring Stories of Triumph and Resilience

Tate brothers returns to Romania and says, “Innocent men will not leave anything.”

Andrew and Triston Tate, with the dual American and British nationality, face the allegations that human beings and a criminal gang for sexually exploit women in Romania.

Advertisement

After weeks in the United States, Influencers Andrew and Triston Tate Brothers They flew to Romania early Saturday morning, said “Innocent men don’t leave anything”. Tate was arrested in Romania at the end of 2022 and was formally accused of participating in last year’s Red offender It attracted women in the country, where they were reportedly exploited. Andrew was blamed on Tade Rape. They deny all the allegations against them.

According to the Andrew Date, the Brothers flight, which costs 5,000 185,000 (about 170,000), landed at Bucars before 01:00 on Saturday. After arriving at his residence near the capital, Bukest said that Andrew Tate was ‘EuroNius’ They wanted to clean their names before the court.

“After all we have happened, really We are eligible for a day in court It was reported that we did nothing wrong and that we should never appear in court. We should never go to jail. They should never have confiscated our assets. They should never have discredited our names, “he believed. Nothing this stupidity This is especially the lowest intellectual coefficient. ”

He returns to Romania almost almost happens A month after the ban on travel The brothers were imposed, after which they flew to a private plane to the United States and landed at Fort Ladardel, Florida.

Maria Moi, reporter in Bukerest, said that the departure of the US was criticized by some MPs at the time. “It was suspected US government pressed Romanian authorities to relax their conditionsAt the Munik Security Conference, in particular, the Foreign Minister had spoken to the US representative about the Date brothers, ”Moya said.

“With such crimes It is incredibly how can home custody raise“Then he told the ‘EuroNius’ Deputy Alexandru Dmitryu.” Basically, at this time, Judicial system Plan the following film: they have enough influence, they have enough money and the judiciary cannot touch them, ”he added.

Dimitriyu brothers also said They helped the presidential candidate campaign Intense right GeorgezuHe was later disqualified from elections. “In this activity, we also know that they also helped the Georges campaign of the Call, and the ways to influence some money and online.”

Tate in front of Romanian authorities

Brothers They are still under the control of the judiciaryThis is forcing Romania’s judicial authorities to come forward. Eugen Witinic, one of the Tate Brothers’s lawyers in Romania, told the Associated Brush that it is expected to appear on Monday before a surveillance address.

After a few days of tate They will come to the United States of AmericaOn March 4, Florida’s Attorney General James Udmiyar said his office was opened A trial Fines about Andrew and Triston Date. He said in a publication on social networks Ordered to his office, which operates with the powers of the decree To conduct an initial investigation against the brothers.

He Lift your barrier to traveling for two years This was followed by a Bukarest court in December that a reason against the brothers could not go to trial due to several legal and practical irregularities of the lawyer’s office. Nevertheless, The case is still open.

For its part, Triston Date announced after returning to Romania: “I think it is very obvious to inquire and drag us for two and a half years … A judge said that there was not enough evidence to go to trial in front of the media, outside the prison, this time, in December last year.”

The accused in humans and money laundering

Last August, the Romanian Agency against the Organized Crime Tychat began the second reason against the brothers, the investigation conducted Allegations Of men, Minority transport, sex with minorInfluence in statements and Cash flow. They have denied these positions.

Andrew Tate, 38, a professional ex -box and Mizojinist self -lack He has repeatedly accumulated more than 10 million followers in X, Romania’s lawyers have no evidence against him and that there is a political conspiracy to make him silence.

“There are many people in the world today There is no confidence in companies Romanian, but American citizens, go to court and get the culprits we are qualified, “he said a court to speak to us.”

Tate brothers’ legal wars are not limited to Romania

Four British women Andrew was blamed on Tade Sexual violence The physical abuse of the crown lawyer’s office decided not to process it.

Advertisement

In March last year, Tate Brothers appeared before the Appeal Court in a different case after British officials released British officials Preventive orders for allegations of sexual aggression In a case before the period between 2012 and 2015. The Court of Appeal has agreed to the United Kingdom’s request to hand over the dot, but only after the judicial procedures in Romania have been completed.

.

Story Credit

Exit mobile version