The governor of Sinalua, Robin Rocha Moya, said that his administration enhances the responsible investments that contribute to the economic growth of the state, and said after obtaining a group of investors from the OROCO resources group, a mining company of Canadian origin that maintains an exploration project in Chve, where the investment of $ 1,488 was estimated.
Rocha Moya emphasized that exploration and mining companies in Sendoa should “always work sustainable with the environment and local environments” and this is why their administration has opened the door, for projects such as OROCO Resource Group.
The CEO of the company, Craig J. Dalzil; For the general director, Richard B. To President Ian Graham; The Geological Andrew Wares, who is responsible for the project, as well as federal deputy Mario Zamora.
It should be noted that the Santo Thomas mine started in 2021 and is currently in the first stage, with an investment of 258 million peso so far.
This Resource OOCO project is one of the twentieth mining projects that are active in Senalua, to extract gold, silver, copper, lead, iron and zinc.
The President of the Economy Minister, Ricardo Villardi Cardinas, who informed him that on March 24, was accompanied by the executives of OROCO Resource Corp, to a meeting with the Undersecretary of Foreign Architecture of the Mexico Economy Secretariat, Luis Rosando Guterres Romano, to the same project.
To date, the Canadian company has achieved an investment of 258 million peso in exploration, as mining capabilities have set 4,749 million copper pounds for my appreciation exploitation in 20 years. SINALOA’s total expected investment is 1,488.55 million dollars.
The development of this project has created 100 direct jobs and 20 indirect jobs in the exploration stage. During the construction phase, 1250 direct jobs and 400 indirect jobs are expected, while in the operating stage, 800 direct jobs and 1,600 indirect jobs are estimated.
Currently, the company is working to obtain permission from mines by Searnat to start the second stage of exploration. The request was entered in September 2024 and on March 21, 2025, additional information was sent. In the event of approval, the company will invest 292 million peso in this new stage.
The government of Sinoa has worked alongside the company through the main efforts such as organizing the keys to spaces, linking with the Topolobampo port and procedures before Searnat for exploration permits, aspects of environmental impact (MIA) and the use of the land. All this with the aim of enhancing strategic investments that generate employment and enhance the development of societies.
Here you can access the news in real time
Learn the most viral in Facebook is heading
Read the book of columns from EXCélsior opinion
Clm
(Tagstotranslate)
Story Credit