Russian President, Vladimir PutinHas signed an order The first call for the rows of 2025 that affects 160,000 Russians, 10,000 more than last year. Citizens should be replaced by twelve months of compulsory military service.
“Call for the military service of Russian citizens from April 1 to July 15, 2025 The document published in the Russian State Legal Information portal says. Changes in the recruitment system on January 1, 2024 They established a maximum of 30 years of age than 27 at the previous age.
The initiative to increase the age of military service was proposed by the then Russian Defense Minister Sergui Shoake at the end of 2022 Hundreds of thousands of military ages abandon Russia Following the mobilization ordered by Puddle on September 2022 to strengthen Russian troops in Ukraine.
Chairman of the Duma Security Committee (Chamber of Debuties That recruitment In Ukraine “they will not be sent to special military action”, That promise has already been violated by the authorities.
Independent media reports that at least 25 recruitments have died in fighting in the Kursk region, which has been somewhat occupied by the Ukrainian troops since August 2024. In addition, according to human rights organizations, many are forced Sign up for professional contracts against your choice with armed forces To fight in the neighboring country.
Putin said that a few days ago, Putin said that the Russian army had an initiative across the Ukrainian lead, however, he agreed– Moscow does not fully control any of the four attached Ukrainian regions.