The bombed area of the Lebanese capital is near a residential, business neighborhood and two educational centers. However, the fight has already been broken for months with a bomb blast in the southern rural country of the country.
Israel has launched its first offensive against Beirut, the capital of Lebanon, as a high fire ends the fight between the Israeli and the Hesbolla military. However, Benjamin Netanyahu Administrator The fight has already broken the countryside To the south of his neighbor, Despite the troops of Lebanon and the United Nations In the area.
Before attacks, Israel warned people to evacuate some parts of A Beirut suburban. Tel Aviv had promised to retaliate for attacks from Lebanon against Israel. Hebole, Lebanon paramilitary group, accuses Israel of searching for one Excuse to resume attacks.
A proof of Hebollah has reiterated the commitment to the group’s fire, and has denied any connection to the rockets that were thrown to “north of the occupied Palestine” from Lebanon. Israeli attack on Beirut is a key Conflict In the region.
France’s president, Emmanuel MacronHe described the former French colony as “unfair” and confirms that President Netanyahu and his US opponent Donald Trump will have conversations.
In another country, Lebanon State News Agency has promised unmanned aircraft Killing two people in Parachit villageNear the south border. The Israeli military has said the attack targets two members of Hesbollah. Another Israeli attack with drones in South Lebanon killed three others, the company said.
About 14 -month cross -porter fire ended between Israel and Hesbollah – theoretically – theoretically – last November After a War-deed Medicated by the United States. ** But the paramilitary group and Israel are actively attacking Humanitarian consequences for the population south of Lebanon.
Israeli military kills a spokesman for Hamas and six family members
Meanwhile, Gaza’s Ministry of Health reports that a spokesman for Hamas and his six relatives has been murdered. After many Israeli attacks they all died The north of the strip Thursday 27 last night.
The shop that the spokesman stayed was an offensive, Abdel-Latif al-kanoAccording to another person in charge of Hamas. Another attack near the city of Gaza Killing four children Already, according to his parents, local authorities. Israel killed more than 800 Because the excess fire broke With the Hamas Last week.
The organization claims to release the remaining hostages in exchange for more Palestinian prisoners, the promise of the high -end fire and the total withdrawal of the Israeli army, which was thought of in the second phase of the high -advanced high fire by both parties. But that Israel refused to put in practice.
Are still there 59 hostages caught in Gaza 24 is believed to be still alive. More than 50,000 people According to the Ministry of Health that they died in the Gaza War, it does not differ in their numbers between the public and the militants. Hamas’s infiltration in Southern Israel has died and 251 hostages.
Attacks interrupted from Yemen
The Israeli army has reportedly stopped two missiles Launched by Yemen’s Hoodis insurgents Before they reach their territory. Local media reports that pieces fell in many places, But without injury.
Hoodis demanding the creation of the attack prevents attacks on the Red Sea Linked to any Israeli ship or this stateThey qualify as the act of unity with the Palestinians of Gaza. These face the severe humanitarian crisis after Tel Avi Prevents from entering the distribution within the destroyed territory.