Israeli security forces say they have expanded their land attack in the south of Gaza Strip, and they are trying to expand a mattress zone into the rafa, so that the troops are very deep in the rafa.
The Israeli military has recently announced its intensity Land attack in the southern region of Gaza strip. As part of their efforts to create a buffer zone to “expand the security zone” on the borders, forces have advanced towards the Zenine neighborhood in Rafa. IDF confirms successfully eliminating Hamas’s infrastructure and objectives In other parts of Gaza.
In an X release, they announced that Hamas’s aims had been destroyed, including arms deposits, rocket launches and buildings that served as advanced military positions. They added it These attacks also killed many Hamas militants Already associated with the Gaza Headquarters.
Following attempts to restore excessive fire in Gaza
Meanwhile, Hamas announced Friday The new high proposal fire of Qatar and Egypt’s mediators. Meanwhile, Israel said that the third mediator in the United States, the “full coordination”, has given a counterpart.
The proposal to return to the contradictory high fire at the beginning of the week of Egypt, after surprise Re -launch Israel’s fight. It is not clear whether the project has changed before Hamas leader Khalil al -Haya announced that he was accepted.
An Egyptian officer described the project to the Associated Press, said Hamas will release five living hostages -This allows an American-Israeli de Gaza to pay for Israel to Israel, to provide assistance into the region, suspend weeks in fighting and release hundreds of Palestinian prisoners.
Israeli prime minister’s office, Benjamin Netanyahu did not provide more details on his counterpartHe said that Netanyahu was given the advice on Friday
Israel resumed its attack on Gaza almost two weeks ago.
Hamas 59 Netanyahu has promised to intensify violence until he returns to the hostage, and he is still in his possessionIt is believed that 24 of them are alive. Israel wants Hamas to disarmed and abandon power and deport their leaders. Hamas claims to release the remaining hostages only in exchange for Palestinian prisoners, with a total withdrawal of Israel and a more prolonged fire to end the conflict for more than 15 months.
The position of the war and the consequences of these attacks
War in Gaza killed more than 50,000 peopleAccording to the Ministry of Health of Gaza directed by Hamas. The ministry does not mention how many civilians or militants are, but the UN The study revealed that 70% of the deaths they could verify were women and children. Hebole assures a response if Israel does not stop the hostility.
Lebanon Group Hesbollah’s President Nym Cassem warned on Saturday If Israel’s attacks continue against Lebanon and Lebanon’s government It does not work to prevent them, Group will seek other alternatives. One day after the last war between Israel and Hezbollah in November, Naim Kasem’s comments began a day after the attack against the Israeli Lebanon capital.
A few hours after the launch of two rockets from Lebanon to Israel took the attack on Beirut Hesbollah must have shot them. There is no immediate response from Israeli authorities.
Israeli forces They had to retire from the entire Lebanon territory At the end of January, Hesbollah had to end its military presence southani only on the border with Israel under the high fire that ended the 14 -month war between Israel and Hesbollah.
The deadline was extended until February 18But Israel stays in five border cities, while he carried out dozens of attacks against Hezbollah’s intentions in the south and east of Lebanon.
“We are fully accomplished We have no existence south of LitaniBut Israel did not comply. Israel occupies every day, ”he said in his television speech on Saturday night.
Last week, Six Israeli Air Attacks died against several places in LebanonThe air strike against a southern city on Friday killed three people and 18 people were injured, most women and children. “So far, our patience is aimed at providing solutions that can reduce the victims,” Kassem said.