Victory Vibes | Inspiring Stories of Triumph and Resilience

If Sean “Didi” Coms: Prosecutors announce more charges against rapper

Federal Public Prosecutors added two accusations Blogged music criminals Sean “Didi” Coms, a month before his trial In New York for sex trafficking.

According to a new accusation, it was presented on Friday (4), COMBS was Another crime accused Sexual trafficking and another transportation crime to involve prostitution It relates to the “victim -2”. The authorities claim that these actions occurred between 2021 and 2024.

Previously, combs have already been accused of plotting and transporting prostitution in relation to three victims, as well as a crime of sexual trafficking that only involves the “victim -1”. With new accusations, he is now facing five federal charges.

The choice of the jury is scheduled to start your experience on May 5. Early combs were announced.

When calling the comment, Junction They stated: “These are not new allegations or new accused. These are the same people, the long -term former girlfriends, who were in relations with mutual consent. This was their own sexual life, which is defined with approval, not coercion.”

Public prosecutors claim that Koms and their partners used their position on their strength to coercion of women, often under the pretext of a romantic relationship, to participate in sexual acts. According to propaganda, during these meetings, which are called “alien attacks”, women were drugs and forced to have relationships with male prostitutes. These days, which lasted the days, could have been recorded on the video.

The lawyer asserts that no crime was committed and that sexual meetings were “consent” and were part of the permanent relationships.

Combs is also accused of interacting violently when his authority was challenged. In one of the incidents described in the prosecution, he was “a victim of an apartment balcony” and would participate in the kidnapping and a criminal fire.

The prosecutors also revealed, in a new judicial document, that four accused should be witnessing the trial.

The “victim -1”, who has been a long -term friend, plans to see her real name. Public prosecutors asked the three alleged victims to testify under the borrowed names.

“This case has already received an exceptional amount of media coverage, which is likely to increase with the progress of the ruling, which allows these measures to avoid unnecessary exposure to victims’ identities and harass the media, and others.”

In addition, they stated that “the publication of the names of these three victims would cause them embarrassment, anxiety and social stigma.” The defendants said the fear that their testimonies affect their personal relationships and future business opportunities.

According to public prosecutors, identities are already known as COMBS and their lawyer.

Judges have already allowed the victims to witness under borrowed names in other cases of great repercussions, including the ruling on sex trafficking by Ghislaine Maxwell, and his former friend of Geoffry Epstein.

Learn more: P “deddy” says innocent of charges against employees

The case of Shawn Compes, B. will become. Didi, Netflix documentary

Story Credit

Exit mobile version